The pandemic has negatively affected the finances of people, businesses and churches alike. St Anne’s has experienced a considerable drop in income in 2020, something which looks set to continue.
If you value what we do, and are able to support us financially, we would be extremely grateful.
A donation or a regular standing order can be made directly to our bank:
Charities Aid Foundation Bank
Account no. 00022443
Sort code 40-52-40
PCC of Anne with St Thomas and St Peter Soho
Or by debit/credit card via PayPal:
Or by cheque:
Made out to ‘St Anne’s Church, Soho’ and posted to:
The Administrator, St Anne’s Church, 55 Dean Street, London, W1D 6AF
Please email the Administrator email@example.com so we can check the donation has been received and also thank you.
Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.
Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. To Gift Aid your donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the template below:
I, Joe Bloggs, whose home address is:
1 Any Street
- I would like St Anne’s Church, Soho (Registered Charity No 1132589) to reclaim the tax on this and any other eligible donations that I may make in the future or have made in the past 4 years. I understand that I need to pay enough Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax in each tax year to cover the Gift Aid claimed on all my donations otherwise it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
- I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.
- Please let us know if you change your name or home address.
- Please let us know if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
- You may cancel your declaration at any time by notifying us.
- Higher-rate taxpayers may claim further tax relief on donations made under the Gift Aid Scheme.
- Corporate donations and those made from Charitable Trusts or Foundations are not eligible for Gift Aid.
Whatever you can give will enable us to keep serving others.